Last week I dug up and baked a different Holiday recipe three nights in a row. After making somewhere around 200 buckeyes (they taste better than they look) I added puppy chow and more cookies into my menu for the week. I’m pretty sure that is a record for me, but it reminded me of how much I love making sweet treats… I just don’t need to eat them all.
Now that Christmas week is here, not much has changed. Is anyone else doing a little bit of last minute food prep for the holiday? I can’t be alone in this situation. While most of my food for tomorrow is on the grocery list, I’ve found myself continuing to add just one more Holiday recipe to my list each day.
Anyone who knows me shouldn’t be shocked by this situation. Food blogs top my list of favorite blogs and I make about 1% of the recipes I do save. I’ve come across some pretty amazing looking holiday recipes over the last few weeks and thought I would share. You know, just in case you haven’t planned your Christmas dinner yet.
- Chocolate Peppermint Donuts
- Eggnog French Toast Casserole
- Candy Cane Croissants
- Christmas Tree Pancakes
- Cranberry Orange Waffles
- Gingerbread Baked Oatmeal
- Kale, Persimmon and Pecan Salad
- Apple Cranberry Quinoa Salad
- Quinoa Harvest Salad
- Vegan Cranberry Orange Bread
- Crunchy Christmas Lollipops
- Grinch Kabobs
- Caramel Peanut Pretzel Candy (Vegan, Gluten Free & No Sugar Added)
- Christmas Themed Smoothie Bowl
- Chocolate Gingerbread Cups
- Cookie Butter Fudge
- Oven Baked Nutella S’mores
- Christmas Vanilla Roll Cake
- Cranberry Orange Bundt Cake
- Slow Cooker Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
- Simple Christmas Sangria
- Vegan Chai Spice Latte
- Creamy Hot Chocolate
- Gingerbread Latte
Don’t worry, I understand if you just made a grocery list a mile long. I won’t even begin to tell you how many pages mine is.
What is your favorite Holiday Recipe?
Do you prefer last minute shopping or did you shop weeks ago? Maybe you shouldn’t answer that question….