Despite what it feels like, summer is just around the corner. Fresh fruit is ALMOST
cheaper in season and we can pack away the store bought frozen fruit pretty soon for our summer smoothies.
Regardless of the number of smoothies I’ve been craving lately… I’ve found a few that stand out and have been added to our Summer smoothies must try list this summer. They all look pretty amazing and I need to get my hands on them ASAP.
Amazing Looking Summer Smoothies
Fruit smoothies are my go to. They kick off our morning every single morning with our basic green smoothie formula that we follow. After seeing a few of these summer smoothies I think we’re going to have to change it up a little bit. Here are a few that look so incredibly inviting.
- Banana Mango Smoothie
- Coldbuster Immune Boosting Smoothie
- Triple Berry Kiwi Smoothie (this one tops my must try list).
- Green Power Smoothie
- Pineapple Ginger Smoothie
It took me awhile to understand the amazing craving that is a good post-workout protein smoothie. I’m not always big on loading up with something sweet after a good run, so I like the option of having either a fruity or a sweet smoothie on hand.
- Cinnamon Roll Protein Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie
- Post Workout Green Smoothie
- Blueberry Banana Protein Smoothie
- Protein Berry Workout Smoothie
At the end of the day, in my opinion the best way to fight a chocolate craving (other than cookies) is a smoothie. The fruit that you mix in balances out any extra sugar you add, right? These desert smoothies are topping my list of summer smoothies that are definitely going to get made.
- Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie
- Mocha Frapp Smoothie Bowl
- Cinnamon Roll Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Cookie Dough Smoothie
- Cake Batter Smoothie
What are some of your favorite smoothie recipes?
Do you have a go to smoothie formula or do you prefer to change it up?