So it’s been just over a week since I issued the inbound blogging challenge to Northwest Indiana, Southwest Florida, and everyone else around the world.
My goodness it’s been incredibly fun to watch. Ignoring the fact that I’ve barely been blogging here, I’ve been enjoying spending my 33 minutes a day on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn… and commenting on other blogs.
Don’t get me wrong, there’s tons I want to write about… such as:
- My awesome week of mail (involving lights, social media pillows [I’m a TOTAL nerd], and fiber)
- Why I have WAY too many knitting books, but still refuse to give them up (couldn’t lift the box by myself)
- How excited I am getting back into photography (gym photos in two weeks!!!)
- How I actually finished a book (It only took three months)
- Why the Apple store in downtown Chicago completely rocks my socks (new space bar, new battery, no cost!)
- …and most recently, why you should go see Billy Elliot (Chicagoans, GO!)
Hopefully this week… plus more!
I have a whole list of things I want to blog about, talk about, and keep writing down… This week, just wasn’t a good week… Actually May is just a crazy month to be trying to keep up with all of this, which is why it’s been such a great challenge to me. On Friday I mentioned on Twitter that I wanted to blog, I just hadn’t had time for blogging… saan1911 suggested I write a blog about not writing a blog… so I decided to do so…
Here is a nice long winded blog to say that I haven’t sat down to organize my thoughts… and really the only point of this entry is to tell you that I’ve been enjoying watching everyone’s #golden33 and I can’t wait to continue to see how the month of May plays out for everyone!